If you value the performing arts and want our community to continue enjoying Alberta Bair Theater for years to come, please make a contribution to support the theater and its mission.
Because the Theater is a 501c3 non-profit organization, every donation helps to fulfill our mission of bringing the excitement of the performing arts to Big Sky Country!
Individuals and businesses who make gifts to Alberta Bair Theater enjoy benefits such as listing on the “Circle of Friends” in our Playbill, tax deductions as allowed by law, and the warm fuzzy feeling of knowing they contributed to making your community a better place.
Ways YOU Can Help
Individuals and businesses can help bring the most exciting entertainment to the stage of Alberta Bair Theater by sponsoring a performance. In addition to the standard benefits of making a donation, sponsoring a show comes with benefits not limited to:
- Billing in event publicity (including curtain speech, marquee and ABT website)
- Billing on admission tickets
- Complimentary tickets to the sponsored event
- Acknowledgement in ABT publications (playbill, brochure, posters)
- Recognition on signage in theater
- Invitations to VIP receptions, parties, meet & greets when available
- Access to additional discount tickets
- Artist poster (signed if possible)
For more information about event sponsorship opportunities call 406-294-5201.
This inclusive club celebrates and supports the performing arts with a minimum donation of $1,000 per year, pledged for a minimum of three years, with the purpose of giving financial stability for operational expenses. The camaraderie shared with other loyal patrons is rewarding and the “behind the scenes” events is exhilarating – you won’t want to miss these fantastic benefits!
- Exclusive Invitations to limited VIP events
- Advance email alerts/ticket purchasing
- Preferred seating
- Listing in “Encore Club” recognition
- Private theater tour for members and their guests
Currently, many of you make annual gifts in support of ABT’s operational expenses, whether through your Annual Fund contribution, or year-end gift. This will not change – you may still make your gift at the time you find most convenient, as long as the gift is received by the end of the calendar year.
Please call 406-294-5201 for more information.
To encourage planned giving in Montana, the legislature provides for a Montana State Income Tax credit for certain contributions to permanent endowment funds of Montana charities.
A summary of these rules are:
- Individuals must make planned gifts. Those gifts qualify for a 40% tax credit up to $10,000.
- Planned gifts must have a life of over five years.
- Corporate or other business entity gifts qualify for a 20% credit up to $10,000 and these entities may make outright gifts.
The current Montana Qualified Endowment Credit law became effective July 1, 2003 and will continue.
For more information regarding planned gifts or how the Montana Endowment Tax Credit can benefit you as well as the Alberta Bair Theater’s Endowment Fund, please call 406-294-5201 for further information (with no obligations).
Individuals who make contributions also have the opportunity to memorialize someone special, or honor a person, event or accomplishment by making a donation in their name. Just send your gift to the Alberta Bair Theater with a note indicating who is being remembered or who/what event is being honored and the Alberta Bair Theater will send acknowledgment of the gift to the person/organization you designate.
It is a convenient and secure option that also helps reduce gift processing costs, so your gifts have a greater impact. Please be assured of the security and validity of your credit cards transaction. Our forms are encrypted by a secure server to guarantee that the information can be read only by the ABT.
Give by Mail
Gifts by check may be mailed to:
Alberta Bair Theater
PO Box 1556
Billings, MT 59103
Contributions are fully tax deductible to the extent of the law.