School Performance Ticket Information
Please read carefully!
For orders of less than 10: Tickets can be purchased – in advance of the shows – at the ABT ticket office in person or over the phone by calling 256-6052 (Monday through Saturday Noon-5:00pm). Seating is general admission in a designated area of the theater. There are no refunds unless a performance is cancelled or postponed. If available, tickets can also be purchased on the day of the performance, 30 minutes prior to each performance.
For orders of 10 or more: Fill out the order form ABT 2018-19 Student Matinee Ticket Form and follow instructions below.
- Be sure to indicate method of payment, transportation and special needs. Incomplete order forms will not be accepted. Ticket prices are the same for teachers, chaperones and students. We prefer at least one adult for every 20 students. Please note the recommended grade levels for each show…call us if you need more explanation.
- How to submit your order form:
- Mail Alberta Bair Theater, Education Dept., P.O. Box 1556, Billings, MT 59103
- Fax (406) 256-5060 Attention: Education Department
- Hand-deliver ABT Executive Office, GW Building, 2722 3rd Ave N, Suite 200 (Weekdays 9:00am–5:00pm)
- Your order will be confirmed in writing upon receipt of payment.
- Seats are reserved and held for your school. Seating assignments are made at the discretion of the ABT based upon special needs of students, age of students, receipt of payment, transportation needs and NOT the date the order is placed.
Changes & Cancellations
Extra seats: Additional seat requests will be accommodated whenever possible.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: All sales are final once payment or purchase order is received. No refunds or exchanges will be given unless a performance is canceled or postponed by the ABT or schools are closed due to inclement weather.
Instructions will be mailed to your school’s ‘contact person’ approximately two weeks prior to the show. We use three different entrances for our school shows. Your school will be given a specific entrance to drop off and pick up students. Please make sure the bus drivers receive these instructions.
Name of school: Buses must have a sign in the side window with the name of school and the number (Big Timber #1, Big Timber #2, etc) if sending more than one bus. Bus Parking is available east of the theater on 4th Avenue North past North 25th Street or on 27th Street South and Minnesota Avenue, three blocks south of the theater.
Questions: Call Arlo Thomas at (406) 294-5206 or (406) 256-8915